All Topics » Pulse Policy Secure

Windows reboots instead of logoff after Junos Pulse installation

giulia
Contributor (11)
May 28, 2014 9:41am

Hi everyone,

Whenever i logoff or shutdown the computer reboots. The only specific event that changed before this problem was the installation of Junos Pulse so i tried uninstalling it and removing all possible directory files and registry keys that i could find. 

Since i have this problem in many computers, after the uninstall process some of them didn't have the problem anymore but not all of them got rid of it. Any ideas on how to solve this? 

PS. I still have the problem in about 100 computers.

kalagesan
Contributor (11)
May 28, 2014 7:49pm

Hi,

Does this issue happens everytime you logoff or shutdown? if your answer is yes I recommend you to open a Juniper support  case since its needs detailed debugging using pulse logs.

However if you are not using latest edition of pulse, can you try installing the latest version of pulse, install it and reboot the machine once after pulse is  installed. Then try replicating the issue, I hope the issue might not happen after new pulse installation.

Note: If I have answered your questions, you could mark this post as accepted solution, that way it could help others as well. Kudo will be a bonus thanks!

Regards,
Kannan

giulia
    Contributor (11)
    Correct Answer
    May 29, 2014 2:47pm

Hi Kannan,

Actually I found the problem, the issue was caused by a GPO to deploy Junos Pulse software. After I deleted it everything was fine and now all my users can log off and shutdown their computers without a problem.

Thanks,

Giulianna